Power Option A: USB-C cord and plug are included.
Power Option B: USB-C cord and plug are included. *Power Bank is NOT included*.
How to Assemble?
- Gently Remove/Peel off all brown protective film on all panels and base. (Note: Please take your time and this is a time consuming process. The brown adhesive films protect the surface of BrickCase from damage and scratches during transportation. This film insures you a beautiful, band new, high quality BrickCase.)
- Pull all 4 LED light posts vertically and position lights.
- Place your contents on the top center of the black base.
- Insert all 4 side panels into the base while interlocking corners. (After inserting the panels into the base, you can use the clear tape included in the parts bag to hold them together while working on the other panels or the top panel. You can remove the clear tape by simply peeling it off after the case is assembled.)
- Place top panel and align all 4 corner holes onto the 4 LED light posts. Use hook tool where required to align. (Note: LED light posts WILL NOT go through top panel corner holes and you just need to align them for step 6).
- While the light posts are aligned with the top panel corner holes, use the included flat finial screws to secure top panel from top-down in each corner into the threaded light posts.
- Option A: Choose how to POWER your BrickCase:
Directly plug one end of the USB-C cord to the back side of the black base, and the other end (with included plug) to your household wall outlets, then use ON/OFF button located on the right hand side of the base to turn on the LED lights. *Leaving lights on for a long period of time without supervision is not recommended.
Option B: Directly plug one end of the USB-C cord to the back side of the black base, and the other end to your choice of Power Bank (not included ). It is recommend to use a Power Bank greater than or equal to 4.5V. Make sure your Power Bank is fully charged before connecting. Use ON/OFF button located on the right hand side of the base to turn on LED the lights.
- Enjoy your BRICKCASE!
For a detailed step by step instruction video, please visit our web site: www.thebrickcase.com